Audits provide answers
Following an audit from DME, Perth businesses will be able to get answers to the following questions:
- What are the current operating costs?
- When should you look at replacing your current products? (We’re focused on providing better customer service, so this is not just an excuse to up-sell a new photocopier.)
- Would it be more cost-effective to get more machines that are smaller or fewer larger machines?
- Would there be any issues in the changeover? Are there any additional costs to be aware of?
In essence, we explain how and where the photocopier solutions provided to Perth and Australian businesses can actually save money every time you print.
Furthermore, we can also look at how the impact of changing technology is likely to impact your workflow over the life of your new machines.
Features to save you time and money
Unlike many industry people in Perth and around Australia, we haven’t lost sight of the fact that printing is, for most people, a complex and uninteresting area they’d prefer to ignore.
That’s why we aim to come up with photocopier solutions for Perth and Australian businesses that just simplify your workflow. Some of the aspects we can help you with – or figure out for you – include:
- The right size and speed of unit
- What paper delivery/capacity you really need
- Accessories that may be of use
- What features may be best suited to your company (versus some of the fun features that sound great but may never get used)
- What kind of secure printing options you might need
Before you buy a new photocopier/printer/MFD, get a free print audit from Perth’s DME and start saving money every time you print. Organise a consultation today by calling 1300 036392 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org